Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Goals

This week so far has been a pretty good week. Hopefully the week will continue in this direction {fingers crossed}. In this week I have:
1. FINALLY, reached Gold status with my Starbucks rewards card.
2. Beat my boyfriend in Scramble with Friends. It took a few tries...
3. Got the Mocking Jay pin from the book/movie the Hunger Games. Gotta support Katniss!

Even though these are small accomplishments, it feels amazing to finally get them done and out of the way. My new goals are:
1. Start cycling! I got my bike just need some partners.
2. Finish my birthday decorations and plans.
3. Read a book or two. I have currently Something Borrowed and Fifty Shades of Grey. Hope they are good!

Have a wonderful evening everyone and go out and try to make some goals for yourself. Its a great way to pass the time. ¡Hasta luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment