Wednesday, August 15, 2012

La Fin De L'été

La fin de l'été - "the end of summer"
Yes my friends summer vacation is coming to an end. As the end of August approaches so do the books, studying, and tests begin. The new school year approaches us, well me and others attending UIW, this Monday. {Boo-hoo!} This school year brings forth my second year at UIW and my second year as a lovely Alpha Sigma Tau lady. Exciting, yes?! So, with these last few days that I have left I have decided to catch up on my summer reading list!
Summer Reading List:
1. The Hunger Games
2. Catching Fire
3. The Mocking Jay
4. The Help
5. Fifty Shades of Grey
6. Fifty Shades Darker
7. Fifty Shades Freed
8. Wicked
As you can see I have finished most but am currently in the middle of Wicked. It is very interesting to see how this author came up with such a vivid and twisted prequel to The Wizard of Oz. Hopefully once I finish it I can go see the play version, maybe even in New York ;) Only time will tell.
Have a blessed Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment