Thursday, April 17, 2014

Graduation Portraits: Jordin Moreno UIW 2014

Last Friday I got to take my sorority sister's photos for her graduation. Its crazy because we are both graduating in May and taking her photos was just a reminder that this was all coming to an end. Well on a lighter note, taking Jordin's photos was a blast. She was easy to photograph and with the location being at the Pearl Brewery, we had a lot of great places for photo opportunities. It was also the first time I tried out my chalk board prop.

I have known Jordin for about two years already. It feels longer though, but I guess that happens when you are in a sisterhood together. Jordin is the girl next door, she is your best friend, and a nerd/ fashionista all in one. Hey hey boys she's taken! Lol

Sister I hope you love your photos!














No comments:

Post a Comment