Friday, November 23, 2012

Give thanks

Busy bee is my middle name. School, work, and sorority have consumed my time for these past few months. Going here and there and never really having time to enjoy a relaxing moment.
Thankfully, Thanksgiving began yesterday and I am happy to have a few days to lay around and be with my beloved.
Today is Thanksgiving and I am proud to say I have prepared my first Thanksgiving meal on my own. Waking up at 10am, I didn't realize that i would be in the kitchen on my feet till 4pm! It was tiresome but it was all worth it when we sat down to say grace.
I am thankful for my loved ones that I have in my life. I am thankful for my sisters and friends who have been there for me. Most of all I am thankful for my family, my boyfriend, and God. Without my family and faith I do not believe I would be able to do and take everything that life gives me.
I hope that you have had a wonderful and successful thanksgiving as I have. Until next time!

* Note to self: Try blogging more often. :)













No comments:

Post a Comment