Thursday, December 6, 2012

Hector + Denise, Wedding Bells November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving break not only was a time to eat turkey and celebrate what we are thankful for with our families, but this year we also had plans for a wedding! My cousin Hector got married to his girlfriend of 9 years finally about two weeks ago. The wedding was nothing but beautiful and full of love. Just seeing the look on my cousin Hector's face when he saw Denise walk out down the aisle was breathtaking.
Denise looked so amazing and graceful in her gorgeous wedding gown. That moment of pure happiness between these two when their eyes had met was just so unexplainable. We could all feel the love that Hector and Denise have for each other in that chapel.
I love seeing my family and I'm so glad that we were all there to celebrate that special day with Hector and Denise.

{Walking to the chapel}




{Waiting for the bride}


{Mother and son}






{Father and Son}

{The wonderful, beautiful, strong woman in my family}















 Congratulations Hector and Denise! I hope you both have a blessed and wonderful marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment