Thursday, January 30, 2014

Graduation Portraits: Yelica December 2013

Good morning everyone! I just wanted to share with you some portraits I took last semester of my bestie, Yelica.

It was a cold and rainy afternoon that Friday and I didn't know if we would have a chance to get any good pictures. I think luck was on our side because once we started shooting the sun came out for like an hour which was all we needed to get beautiful snapshots!

I have known Yelica since I first attended UIW Fall 2011. We are partners in crime and are always there for each other when times get tough. From late night Starbucks runs to going to Target almost everyday. We made some fun memories and still do. She is and will also be my sister and my best friend.

Congrats again Yelica!











No comments:

Post a Comment