Thursday, January 23, 2014

Washington D.C.: December 2013

Im back in action! I have recently neglected this blog for quiet awhile. I look back at my photos often and tell myself I will take more photos. However, that doesn't seem to happen and I get distracted with school work and my internship.
So, this 2014 I have made it a goal to at least take photos once a week. I hope I can get this accomplished. To start this off I am posting the photos from my winter vacation to Washington D.C.! My boyfriend and I headed to Washington Christmas Day, which actually wasn't that bad at the airports. We stayed with his Uncle and Fiance in their quant town home out in Arlington, Virginia. The days were spent walking and sight seeing to the Washington monuments and museums. We even went to New York City for a day which was an interesting experience for a small town/city girl like me. I really liked Washington D.C. a lot more than I thought I would. It definitely ranks in my top places that I would like to live in.





 The Lincoln Memorial





 The Washington Monument

 The White House












 The Hope Diamond. It was really hard to get a good photo cause no one would really move.







 My boyfriend and his Uncle. I though it would be a cool photo to get them walking to the capitol.
 The Capitol!

No comments:

Post a Comment